Post #9: Changes to my study programme


Hello !


In general I have liked my study programme of plastic arts. The subjects are divided into two types: We have practical subjects that are the main one of the our curriculum in where we work in workshop and theoretical subjects that basically is history of art and aesthetic.

With regard to practical subjects I like how it work, because it are semi annual and each of us choses the workshop that want to go and If we don´t like the teacher or teaching methods we can choose other. While the theoretical subjects are the same for all. This is something that I don´t like, because are obligatory and little interesting in their teaching methods. In this sense I would like very much to open different lines of topics in the subjects and we could choose according to our interest, as with the career of History and Arts Theory.

According to our workload this is usually not much, we usually work on personal projects and will depend on ourselves how much we will work. This is something that I like because it encourages our self-discipline and commitment to what we do. The workshops are always open for when we want to work. But one problem with  this are the facilities because some workshops are very precarious in things as simple as having a door that closes well or chairs in optimal conditions. In winter, for example, there are workshops that are difficult to enter because the entrances are flooded and besides there are few of workshop according to the discipline. Sometimes you can not work well because of the demand of students.
  
According to the technologies, I consider that in this race it is not really necessary, except for the library.

And one thing that I would like could be changed if or if it is being able to express oneself in the faculty's own infrastructure, since it is forbidden to do so. It is extremely contradictory to see all the gray or white walls and not be able to do much when we study the arts.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #5 My future Job

Post #10: English Languages challenges

Post #7: "My favorite book"