Post #5 My future Job
Hello!
Talk about
my future job is difficult for me because nowadays I like do many things to
which I dedicate myself. On one side I would like to have a workshop where to
work. I am studying plastic arts and I have specialized in goldsmith and textile
and I would love produce works of this type in my own workshop with all the
tools of the world. But also in this time I have been learning about “Lauderia”
and it would be amazing to continue learning and working from this. I really
love make works with my own hands.
And on the
other hand I practice circus and I would like so much can I dedicate myself to
be a circus artist. Although I am already doing it, I would like to
professionalize myself even more to be able to create and participate in contemporary
montages and presentations. With the circus I would love to travel and live
from this, both learning and showing my work.
And finally
I would also like to study pedagogy in order to teach and transmit everything I
know, besides that I think it is a job that I could do in many places. For this
and my way of seeing the world I would not like to work in offices or anything
that is indoors.
As for the salary I want to live with whatever
necessary, I do not have many pretensions of what to earn but if it allows me
to live in a calm and without needs. For me the most important thing is to do
the things that I want and that make me happy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario