Post #10: English Languages challenges
Hello. Today I´m going to talk about my English Language Challenge
My experience learning English at university have been
very well. I have learned a lot in this year. I sometimes believed that it
would be very dificult learn a new language , but this have not been thus,
because I have dedicated it time.
With regard to use of blogs I consider that is a good
tool to keep learning English, because we are constantly reading and writing in
English, which makes it a little more everyday. In my own experience this has
helped me a lot to acquire vocabulary, to learn grammar and new expressions.
Besides to think in English. But sometimes the topics costed me a little
because I didn´t know that write.
On other hand one aspect that I should improved is
speak more, because I find it very hard the pronuntiation and to think in
english. To improved this
I would like to meet and talk with people who know
English to get to converse fluently.
In general I
try to use the english outside the class, whether watching movies with
audio and subtitles in English, reading what you can in English, listening to
music and gradually forming more complex sentences.
This last time I've been very interested in learning English, and that's also why I think it's been easier for me to understand, even though I still need a lot. I have always liked to travel but now I feel that it is already a necessity to speak English, since I want to travel other places and as we know English is nowadays the universal language.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario