Post #7: "My favorite book"
Hello, in this blog I´m going to talk about my Favorite blog
During the last years I have read a lot of books by Casilda Rodrigañez. Casilda is Spanish author that write about birth, maternity and female sexuality. I like so much read her books because she have many information about female sexuality oppression and its history. as women sometimes we know very little about ourselves and with she I have learned a lot. So one of my favorite book is "El asalto al Hades" wrote by her and I recomend a lot.

With regard
to the type of books that I like to read these are always books whose authors
have a different way of seeing the world and therefore do not belong to any
literary industry, they do not reserve the copyright and change the perspective
of see things.
The last
book I read, was not Casilda Rodriganez, but "Una realidad Aparte" of
Carlos Castaneda. This book I liked so much because is a mixture of autobiography, hallucinogen, toltecas
rituals, misticism and religion. On one side we tell us about a trip he made
towards the Mexican desert in search of a spiritual Tolteca guide called Don
Juan and on the other hand the power of hallucinogenic plants and the effect in
him and people. I recomend a lot this book. It really is a good trip.
Although I
like to read, recently I have not read a lot because I do not have the time for
doing and is so sad this.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario