Post #8: Summer plans
Hello!

In this summer I have not idea about what I will do. I
have thought On one side that I want to take advantage of rest and relax but conversely I need work and save money.
I know that in
January I´m going to work and in February I will go to somewhere, maybe to
Punta Arenas. Also I
would like to go to south of Chile to see my family and friends. I would go to
ninth and tenth region to stay with them and enjoy the lakes, volcanoes and
maybe summer rain. I would like so much going through the Araucaria forests and the
mountains to being very close to nature to breathe and forget about the city
As I mentioned before in the south of Chile I have a
lot of relative and they know about tissues and textile and I would like so
much to learn more of this and much more of them since it is his trade, besides
I would to take advantage and enjoy their southern meals.
I would really like to take this trip to the south to
rest and connect with me, to get rid of the city and to breathe a little more
pure air. Also whenever I travel to the south I arrive with much more energy
and willingness to work. If I traveled I would prefer not to connect with many
people so that I could also be calmer in touch with nature.
You have a good plan to holidays, because you can connect with yourself. I like the South of Chile because is full of nature and tranquility. Also the people is very friendly and interesting. I recommend you visit Calbuco, is a island very beautiful.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarHow sad it is to have to work when the only thing we want is to sleep and rest, a lot of love!