Post #4: My favorite food
Hello!!!
My favorite food is the pastel de choclo, but is difficult to me eat it because I am vegetarian and at all the places or restaurants they prepare this dish with meat. For this reason almost the only time I eat is when I prepare myself or somebody prepare it for me. I love when my mom prepare this dish because It has a lot of work and she cooks delicious . Besides you have to add that is a summer dish, so the option to eat are few for me, so I enjoy a lot when we are in summer and start to emerge the first corns.
I enjoy a lot cook and I think that always I am cooking because I worry a lot of my nutrition and because I Believe that food is very important, besides of this way I give my affection to people who I love. I enjoy cook sweet food like cakes, ice cream and desserts but always without sugar. Sometimes it is difficult because I dont know with what to replace it with although there are several options. For this I am not going a lot to restaurants, besides sometimes is difficult find dishes without meat that are not salads. Although I have found some places but few that cooking vegetarian food in Santiago and are great.
And at University I always eat food prepare for me, I like experiment and prepare new recipes always with many vegetables and pulses.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario