Post number 1: The country I would like to go
The country I would like to visit is India to see what is their culture and customs. Always wich caught my attention your way of living because is very different to way we have of linving in occident. When I think in India your colorful costumes, food and condiments come to me mind although also I see that there is a lot of poverty and they have a very hierarchy society, thing that strikes me.
If I could go to India I would like taste their foods. I know it is very spicy but I like It. Besides I would go to markets, visit their temples like the Taj Mahal, learn about their upholstery and many other things. Also I would like to learn about their particular way of see the world, and for that I think that the best way to do it is by working with them because that's how I would learn in a close way how they live.
I hope to one day have the opportunity to travel and know this country, because it is very interesting for me, for everything I said before .
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario