Post #2: The best holidays


Hello...


In this post I am going to talk about one of my best trips.
I made this trip about three years ago and I was traveling for about three months in the Patagonia of Chile. It was a very beautiful trip since I was in contact with nature all this time. In each place I came to, I could camp in front of a beautiful lake or river of caliphs and turquoise colors, besides being close to some forest.
I started my route in Puerto Montt, where I stayed at the house of an uncle and then pass by places like Chaiten, Futaleufu, the enchanted forest, Puerto Castillo, Caleta Tortel, until finally arriving at Punta Arenas. No doubt that getting here was wonderful, because I really felt at the end of the world. I could also go to the Torres del Paine, which are really incredible and totally recommendable.
On this trip, I had the opportunity to meet very kind people, who welcomed me and my companion with whom I travel in a very good way.
It really was a trip that I liked a lot and that I would repeat!!!!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #5 My future Job

Post #10: English Languages challenges

Post #7: "My favorite book"