Personal information on internet

I think that the personal informations on websites is not very safe because I don´t know wich is the scope  that has can it. But I find me with that almost all the website require personal information for work, thing I don´t like. I don´t understand why I should share my telephone number or my directions or even share everything I do, when I don´t know where all that information arrives. I Never have been very friendly with the technology, the websites or social media, although I believe that this can be useful for certain things.

I don´t use much the social media because I find it very impersonals and for this reasons I don´t dedicate much time it. Instead of use this I preffer do other things that allows me to develop me like person or build nearest relationships. 

An Finally as I said the websites or social media are vey useful for certain people but I have not found them very useful.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #5 My future Job

Post #10: English Languages challenges

Post #7: "My favorite book"